Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, is there a Streamer application for Linux available like the one that is provided for Windows with the SDK 1.3 to test continuous throughput ? Any... Show More
Anonymous
I have a project that was build for the FX2LP in Keil uVision C51, and now I am trying to build, compile and use that same program on the FX3.  I have... Show More
Anonymous
I dont know if there is a way to reset the fx3 device without disconnecting from the usb host. Just doing a usb stack reset, is there any way to achiv... Show More
Anonymous
I would like to operate the slavefifo_examples program to 32bit.   #define CY_FX_SLFIFO_GPIF_16_32BIT_CONF_SELECT (1)   1. Set as shown above in the c... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I am reading data of a parallel 16 bit ADC through the FX3's GPIF. It seems to work fine as I observe different values in the Streamer for d... Show More
Anonymous
Does anyone know how many bytes are transferred to the explorer kit board through SPI when I load the " USBSPIDMAMODE" .img file? Show More
Anonymous
Hi    I using UVC with image sensor.    Is it possible  16bit bus swap in 8bit-data mode (not using 16bit-data)?    ex)  D0 ~ D7 <-> D8 ~ D15  , swap ... Show More
Anonymous
If I were trying to set up the FX3 to have a EEPROM on i2c, an FPGA and SPI flash chip both set up on SPI, how and what files would I need to include ... Show More
Anonymous
What is the thermal resistance between the junction and the case (Theta-JC) and the junction and the board (Theta-JB) for the FX3 121-ball BGA package... Show More
Anonymous
I would like to have UART debugging enabled in my project. For that, I check UART box on the interface definition tab in the GPIF Designer (I modify t... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.