Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Is there any documentation on the various USB descripor formats supported by the FX3?  In particular all of the formats that are part of the enum CyU3... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi         i know that FX2 have  Slave FIFO Manual Mode. but i don't know in FX3.    So i have question about fx3 slave fifo operation,     is Slave ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all    I wonder if and how it is possible to connect the FX3 to an USB Type C receptacle and take advantage of the plug reversibility. The basic pr... Show More
Anonymous
I had downloaded the newest SDK for CYUSB3KIT-003 EZ-USB® FX3™ SuperSpeed Explorer Kit. There is a PDF document named CyUSB.pdf about windows USB driv... Show More
Anonymous
I installed FX3 SDK and imported the example programs that came along with the installation.When I compile I get same error for all the example progra... Show More
Anonymous
I do not understand the PMODE table that defines pins as being 0,1, or Hi Z.  If a pin is Hi Z, it can be 0 or 1 so that results in entries to the tab... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    What is the IO(1.8V) current consumption of CYUSB3014-FBXIT while using 32 bit GPIF?    Regards,    Nanthan. Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I want to know if it's possible to use a 32 bits words in GPIF and activate SPI at the same time?    That is the configuration of CyU3PIoMatrix... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Sir,     I know the clk of GPIF is 100Mhz,so the best performance is 3.2Gbs(32bit), But I read AN86947,which is a paper for optimizing the throug... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm working on a project where I need to get video stream through USB using a CSI-2 compatible camera. I intend to interface CYUSB306X: EZ-USB®... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.