Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    We were using modified 'Slave FIFO' application note design. With this design, we will be performing the DMA channel destroy and create in-betw... Show More
Anonymous
I have a Cypress FX3 device connected to my PC, and EZ-USB FX3 SDK v1.3 installed.    Stepping with the debugger through the code of the supplied samp... Show More
HaKe_1515226
Hi,    We are using the FX3 chip in our design with the aim of checking the physical layer errors when USB port is under loopback test.    The firmwar... Show More
Anonymous
Hi    I am using the Simple GpioApp firmware to blink the LED based on Positive Edge interrupt on Gpio input(pin 37). I mean the led should start blin... Show More
Anonymous
Hello! the datasheet of AN70707 recommends using 22-Ω series termination resistors to avoid reflection on these lines. When FPGA is close to CYUSB3014... Show More
Anonymous
Can the FX3S change gpif2 at any time at one application? just like as FX2LP, the FX2 can change SLAVE FIFO mode or GPIF mode at any time at one appli... Show More
user_1841156
Hai, I saw the USB serial configuration utility setup for usb 2.0 in cypress website.But I want USB serial configuration utility setup for CYUSB3KIT-0... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Sir,    I want to use some GPIOs on CX3 as Button inputs and also voltage level change detection. so I want to how to configure these GPIOs to ra... Show More
Anonymous
In FW of ASCELLA I would like to add the UVC device iSerialNumber of 8 digits random number.    (EX. 00000000,. . . ,FFFFFFFF) Who do you know how? Show More
Anonymous
I use "CYUBS3KIT-003 EZ-USB FX3". I debug the example "USBBulkSourceSinkLED".    The problem is that When I click "Suspend" during debugging I get an ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.