Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello- I hope this is the correct forum for this if not please point me to the right place....    I have a simple EZ-USB Suite project for the FX3 cre... Show More
Anonymous
I am attempting to run something very similar to the cx3uvcov5640 example on a tegra tx1 host with one caveat, bulk mode transfer at the 5mp res at 15... Show More
jene_286096
We have a Superspeed Explorer Kit board that we are using with a Xilinx KC705 Eval Board. We are wanting to read the temperature and serial presence d... Show More
Anonymous
Hi       Our camera have same problem while ESD test. it will be more serious on high-bandwidth.We can catch xact error when it failed;How can i do it... Show More
Anonymous
I’m trying to connect 2 Explorer boards together as mentioned on page 220 of the "SuperSpeed Device Design by Example" book.    Where are the MasterFi... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am unsure if this is the right place to ask this specific question, but hopefully someone knows the answer!         In Cypress EZ USB Suite's... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, dear friends,       I met a problem in FX3 to receive residual data in FX3:in order to achieve high speed, I set a large transfer data length for ... Show More
Anonymous
Dear sir,    We are trying to use GPIF2 interacfe to receieve BT.656 video data format of video decoder/CMOS sensor.    Do Cypress have any GPIF2 conf... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    We were using modified 'Slave FIFO' application note design. With this design, we will be performing the DMA channel destroy and create in-betw... Show More
Anonymous
I have a Cypress FX3 device connected to my PC, and EZ-USB FX3 SDK v1.3 installed.    Stepping with the debugger through the code of the supplied samp... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.