Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi~         Can I know to use CX3065 on my project.    I will use OV sensor and the image(raw 10bit) is bypassed to PC.     I know CX3's total maximum... Show More
Anonymous
Hi everyone,         I'm trying to send a question to the USB3.0 forum, but it was reported as a span, and I can't publish it.    A report has been se... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     I am adding two state machines to the AN75779_How_to_Implement_an_Image_Sensor_Interface_with_EZ-USB_FX3_in_a_USB_Video_Class_UVC_Framework.pd... Show More
Anonymous
I need to increment an eeprom counter when a watchdog reset event occurs. I am aware that I can use a static variable in ram memory. But in that case ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, my problem is how to let "LOADB->SCTRL_1->M_1->...->SCTRL_4->COUNT " display 10 cycle? Now I use logic one to keep transfering from one state to a... Show More
Anonymous
Hello all!    I try to use 'cyfxuartlpregmode' project for CYUSB3014 (it is in SDK folder, path is like here: "...\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Sir         I am doing design in following environment.    KIT name: CYUSB3KIT-001    Project name:  USBBulkLoopAuto    SDK ver: 1.3    OS: Windo... Show More
Anonymous
Hi.    We are developing USB devcie with FX3 and plan to use CyUSB3.sys.    I would like to use CyUSB3.sys only for our device.    This mean CyUSB3.sy... Show More
Anonymous
Can anyone point me to an example of a UVC Extension Unit implementation in the firmware?    I would just like to implement a Sensor register read/wri... Show More
yibac_1241801
Hi,    I am trying to write firmware on CYUSB3014. The hardware need to take the USB control command from ARM processor (Linux) and transmit data from... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.