Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    I have a CYUSB3KIT-003, and I can see the UART output following the user guide.    But, when I try the AN84868 img file, there is not any UART ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am developing on fx3 super speed board. First the board boots from USB as cypress bootloader and I upload my own image to RAM. Then the board... Show More
Anonymous
I am having some issues trying to add a new windowed resolution with the FX3 SDK.  We are using the CX3 dev kit by e-con systems.    In the Cypress EZ... Show More
Anonymous
I followed the guide in the "Using the FX3 SDK on Linux Platforms, Version 1.3.3" documentation.    Then I enter the firmware directory and run make c... Show More
Anonymous
I'm wondering where I can find the file arm926ejs_FX3.cfg.  It looks like the most recent version of OpenOCD has the correct devices installed to work... Show More
Anonymous
I was implement DMA read between FPGA and FX3. (FX3 SDK v1.3)    However, when DMA Read is continuously read, errors sometimes occur in FX3.    Ask fo... Show More
Anonymous
Hi     I am developing a USB3.0 camera with CX3. I have designed two general purpose buttons and attached them to two GPIO pins on CX3 (GPIO 24 and 21... Show More
waxi_1305956
Hi:      I want to kill a thread which is in not in the idle state,how can i to do this? Show More
Anonymous
I use a DMA to transfer from FX3 to PC and libUSB driver. I have two problems now.     1) I noticed the IN endpoint only receives 1 transfer at PC the... Show More
Anonymous
Is there a Linux device driver and test application available which is similar to the StreamerExample Device and Streamer application on Windows?    O... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.