Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

chsh_1759911
USB superspeed peripherals
I had download AN75779.zip(http://www.cypress.com/file/123501/download) 03/24/2016     use fpga to creat data    the example is 8bit with 30fps works ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello I previously made a support case to inquire about the CYPD2122, however I believe the CYPD3121 will better suit my needs.  My application is ... Show More
Anonymous

Cy3014 connected with Android Phone, Do have the driver run on the android phone?

Anonymous
I'm pretty new to all of this stuff, and am working on a project with the CYUSBKIT-003 EZ-USB FX3. I know that Eclipse is included in the SDK to use w... Show More
Anonymous
Dear*,    I have few questions regarding the FX3 Layout:    1) what  is the minimal distance from signal to signal in GPIF II Interface? Can I use 8mi... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am trying to use CX3 as an USB_UART bridge to send incoming SPI data to host PC. Following are the paths.    1) SPI to CX3 Manual IN DMA  (In... Show More
Anonymous
Dear all,    I'm new on this forum and new in development with the FX3.    I would like to do a FIFO between an ADC (ADS1274 from TI) and the FX3 to g... Show More
fedo_1531736
Two cypress devices used in my system. one is CYUSB3014 and the other is CY7C68013. Can I use the same library for the SW develop to control the two d... Show More
Anonymous
I have a sensor Aptina MT9V034 that is configured to run at 60 fps. I used a Cypress FX3 to control the sensor and communicate with an android applica... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am developing a USB camera in Cx3 with OV5640(MIPI Interface).    CX3 USB camera connection with a PC preview to normal operation,    It does... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.