Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    When we configure the end points and the DMA Channels for CX3 board what are the things to be taken care of? I know the endpoint should be as s... Show More
jili_1690266
Is the capacity of SPI boot flash changeable?  Can I use other sections beside the boot code section in the SPI Boot Flash for normal reading/writing? Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,    I am using FX3 UVC.    Question: Is FX3 UVC driver compatible with OpenCV on Linux OS?    In application note(AN75779), contents about V4L2... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,ALL        I am debugging the two eyes image sensors connecting to FX3 as the picture shows:http://a3.qpic.cn/psb?/V10Mr0Vp1DXVaf/00T2ln32Z2bIFQopdG2t7Zlrz71yAMUw502zH6yFkdA!/m/dGYBAAAAAAAAnull&bo=gAKkAgAAAAADBwY!&rf=photolist&t=5... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, is there a document on debugging FX3 using SEGGER debugger?     If there is ,then which are the corresponding pins on the FX3 board? My UART is bu... Show More
Anonymous
Using the source-sink isochronous image I came across the following problem:    Senario:    Host sends X bursts (each burst contains 16 packets, packe... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am attempting to create a serial GPIF II interface in the designer tool and have been following the instructions posted here: http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=167&rID=75590... Show More
Anonymous
Is there a version of the Linux SDK with 64-bit support? The arm tools supplied with the SDK seem to be 32-bit only:    $ file ~/cypress/arm-2013.11/b... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I tried running the USB-UART example code in linux. I need the same setup in which the data is read from SPI port and sent to the USB end point... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, I'm currently modifying the SRAM_FX3 project included in the SuperSpeed Explorer Kit and would like to increase the number of address lines fro... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.