Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi.         I have got a FX3 Explorer board and a FPGA board and an Image sensor OV5642.    Q1. Can I get Image sensor's video stream data just using ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi Engineers,    We are now using CYUSB3KIT-003 + ov5642 to capture camera video but failed, there is no data frame from the kit to PC. The sensor is ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I working on a FX3 board layout with USB3 functionality. The product relies on high speed USB3 data transfers. I was wonder if instead of using... Show More
Anonymous
I am new to Cypress.  I am working with the CYUSB3014 on the Superspeed Explorer Kit.  I have also inherited a suite of software that eventually procu... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I haven't succeed in changing size/count. How should I choose numbers? Originally it  was 0x8FD0 (~36K) and  count = 3. Now I have tried 0x3FF0... Show More
Anonymous
I  have a quick question: is it possible to configure the GPIF II Interface in a way that it can read data from a Slave with a Quad SPI interface? Show More
Anonymous
Hi.         I have your CCG2 board that I'm using for charging usb-c device.         I would like to control the charger from the charged device (andr... Show More
ritu_2178811
Hello,    If the amount of data that should be transmitted to the PC is more than a single FX3 can handle, can we use 2 FX3s at the same time? In theo... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am making an USB Composite device (UVC + CDC). The device got registered properly and among the two, camera is working successfully. However,... Show More
Anonymous
Hi Everybody.         SDK is updated.(SDK v1.3.3)    AN65974 Sample is not boot.    (SDK v1.3.1 is OK)         Let's me know, What is worng for me.   ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.