Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Can the FX3 Bootloader be customized? If yes, where I can get the Bootloader source code ?    Can we update firmware by PC writing code into flash, re... Show More
ritu_2178811
Hello,    Is it possible to share the JTAG connections of the FPGA and CYUSB3014 or should we provide seperate jtag connectors for both of them?    is... Show More
Anonymous
recently loaded the cypress uvc example. using mircrosoft directshow KSproperty to access the uvc extension unit controls but it returns "element not ... Show More
Anonymous
Description After power-up the PC with FX3 device connected, the USB device is not functioning correct. Device Manager reports “… USB device cannot st... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I use FX3 as a master to control Nandflash to develop a USB disk.  I set a DMA channel of manual type from pib to usb,dmaConfig.size= 512;dmaConfig... Show More
Anonymous
Are there any Linux device drivers which will work with the cyfxusbi2cregmode example, e.g. so that a i2c device would be available in /sys/bus/i2c/de... Show More
Anonymous
I have some questions about the "FX3 3-D Imaging Demo", the demo said "two monochromic image sensors that are self-synchronized", the self-synchronize... Show More
JaMa_1550451
I am attempting to link an Ettus B200mini USRP with a Motorola MotoMod for the Moto Z line of phones.  I have been having trouble with USB3 mode and I... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I am using FX3 chip with examples from SDK.    There is callback for U2P transfer. Inside this callback i would like to check if IN endpoint... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I was wondering about differences between EZ-USB® FX3™ SuperSpeed Explorer Kit and EZ-USB® FX3™ Development Kit. I realize that in SuperSpeed Expl... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.