Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB superspeed peripherals

Recent discussions

Sort by:
TaPhys
Hi all, I decided the example I'd like to follow through is the back to back master/slave as outlined in AN87216 . The AN states on page 1 "Firmware s... Show More
Rakesh
Dear infineon team,  I am trying to port my old code build using 1.3.1 SDK to 1.3.4 SDK. I faced a problem during I2C communication. I was sending som... Show More
Panneerraja
Hi All,  I am using a custom board where Fx3 USB controller is connected to Xilinx FPGA. I am trying to create an board level Vhdl/Verilog test bench ... Show More
LP1
Hello. Please tell me where to download CyUSB3 suite source code. It seems that the file was once available at the page below, but I can't find the do... Show More
HamburgSteak
Hi, I'm engineer developing camera modules using FX3 controller. I'm configuring FX3 GPIF-II interface for some image sensor now. The sensor support r... Show More
jkhoo
Hi FX3 team, From the example code in slavefifo_example\slfifosync, the UART in CyFxSlFifoApplnDebugInit (void) in the example code is pointing to CY_... Show More
ThAl_4704151
Hello all,  Most of the data I'm trying to transmit seems to be going between the FX3 and the other chip just fine, but I'm periodically getting zero ... Show More
ViKu_2048416
Hi, For my initial evaluation of USB3 Vision, I am using the source code shared in the forum. Using that source code, I am able to enumerate the devic... Show More
ReBa_1054056
Hello, We would like to make use of the Cypress CyUSB3 Driver Resell opportunity for Windows 10.  Which information do you need to be able to proceed? Show More
Huton
Hello, We want to certificate driver by resell process.Could you please confirm below information? publisher display name : 주식회사 휴톤 MPN ID  :  6558010... Show More