Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

JaVa_2104626
USB superspeed peripherals
hi,     I wanted to usb USB full speed mode,the wMaxPacketSize in the device descriptor was set 8bytes.Now please give me some support which firmware ... Show More
dilic_2635671
Hi,I am working on FX3 UsbSpiDmaMode. I was able to send out control end point vendor command 0xB0 to UsbSpiDmaMode FW. And seems capture OUT/IN packe... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Cypress,  In my Timing " A.PNG ", I need to design a GPIO signal as fast as PCLK (= DCLK).  However, all I tried like " B.PNG " or " C.PNG " can... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Cypress,    I set the GPIO in toggle mode and insert toggle action in two states which are continuously accessed in the state machine to and fro.... Show More
JaVa_2104626
USB1.01
solved msg Solved
Hi,     I met an issue,I used fx3 firmeware,now I want to usb1.01,full speed,maxpacketsize is 8,how to config these message in the firmware.     Above... Show More
Anonymous
I've been trying to use AN65974, Designing with the EZ-USB® FX3™ Slave FIFO Interface, as an example for my own design.  I've modified the stream out ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi AllI am using a Cypress CY7C65213 USB to Uart Bridge chip. I need to study some examples about USB to Uart on linux.But I only find example for I2... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I am using the GPIF to interface with a NAND chip. The protocol is to send a command byte, then 5 address bytes, then a page of data (2048 bytes), ... Show More
Anonymous
I have a ZTEX USB-FPGA module 2.14 with onboard FX3.https://www.ztex.de/firmware-kit/example.e.htmlI am following above link of sample example to test... Show More
Anonymous
We are using the Cypress example code SlaveFifoSync. The demonstration host application GUI USB Control center works fine with our FPGA design for sin... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.