Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB superspeed peripherals

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Shafi
Hi, I am using CX3 based custom board, I have written my firmware image in SPI flash and my board is enumerating as a device in SPI boot mode. But ima... Show More
Shafi
Hello experts, I trying to design a host application to update the firmware of my device. I am following CyControlCenter.pdf provided in the SDK  -->C... Show More
subk1234
Hi,   I am working on a Denebola CX3 Kit which comes with a OV5640 image sensor. I used the sample application "Cx3UvcOV5640" and flashed the board. I... Show More
ankitvats846
I Load the GPIF configuration for Slave FIFO sync mode. And start GPIF state machine by using this api CyU3PGpifSMStart(RESET, ALPHA_RESET); Whole con... Show More
mialc_1106291
Hi, I've written a custom bootloader for the CYUSB3014-BZXC using the Cypress Boot API. We've been using this bootloader without issue for the past co... Show More
ArSa_3842301
Hi,  I am currently working with CX3 device in order to get full-frame from CIS sensor. I have enabled several Processing Units(PU) in order to have a... Show More
mialc_1106291
Hi, I've created a custom bootloader for the CYUSB3014-BZXC using the Cypress Boot API. The bootloader supports application firmware download to RAM u... Show More
ErOz_4712216
Hi, I am trying to modify FX3 cyfxmscdemo app to set an interface from usb to fpga over gpif.  I use the following APIs,--In Scsi Read10 case,CyU3PDma... Show More
Sag
Hello, Our CX3 I2C is not working properly, looks like only sometimes in random we mange to communicate with our camera module. lookin at the signals ... Show More
Flute
My code has been uploaded to xuesongshu/ht1: Learn and study CYUSB3014 (github.com) The third and forth end point defined here: New DMA handle: And ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.
Top Solution Authors