Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
This is really anoying, some days ago I already posted a question on the forums, now comming back to check for answer I find a completely changed foru... Show More
user_1516091
When I change the real-time data rate of the original data from the FPGA into the USB3014 chip.After the USB collects the dozens of packet data,USB wi... Show More
MaFa_974161
Hello,    I have a problem.    I'm using SPI in FX3.    In "ApplicationStart" I configure EndPoint in this way         CyU3PEpConfig_t epCfg;    CyU3P... Show More
MaFa_974161
Hello,    I've tried to transfer larger file (more than 100MB) over USB 3 using    CyControlCenter C# "Data Transfers" Tab ("Transfer File" button)   ... Show More
heanc_1330791
Hi,    I am trying to set up the FX3s USB bootloader to use custom VID and PID stored in a micron M25P32 SPI flash chip. The board is set to SPI boot ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi guys,    I am using those interfaces to transform data.    <code>BeginDataXfer    WaitForXfer    FinishDataXfer</code>    here comes a problem that... Show More
grbac_300821
I have a device based on the Cypress FX3 which is powered by VBUS from the PC.  I would like to be able to power cycle the device without unplugging/p... Show More
Anonymous
I would like to use the FX3 to control an Image scanner.That involves controlling of  stepper motors, creating clock signals for linear Image sensor a... Show More
anju_2324996
        HI: I want to make an USB-blaster by useing cyusb3035,having examples can be referenced? thanks !    Show More
Anonymous
你好!   关于器件Cyusb3014的固件编程及GPIF接口配置, 我希望在slavefifoSync的模式基础    上增加控制传输模式,想问问GPIF配置及固件编程如何实现。   诚挚感谢    曹先生    我的微信:czs13641092952    How are you? I ask ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.