Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I download AN75779 and run SDK 1.3.3.  but fail to build UVC_AN75779.  (I do check the readme.txt of the project. Seems to be build in SDK 1.3.4)... Show More
Anonymous
I am working on a CX3-based product, and I need to provide a unique serial number for each device.  I would prefer not to have an additional step duri... Show More
Anonymous
I am trying to use the UVC application. We would like to use our vendor ID and product ID and force bind it to the driver. I have edited the cyusb3.in... Show More
NaMo_1534561
Hello,I have a question about schematic design of SD port power domain.Our customer's system uses the UHS-I SD memory card. I heard that the UHS-I SD ... Show More
Anonymous
HelloPlease recommend if there are any reference design of a USB bridge design that can connect 2 USB 3.0 host controller? Communication: USB3.0 (SS) ... Show More
Anonymous
I purchased the cyusb3kit-003 board. However, if you try to download the IMG file to the I2C EEPROM of the board through the USB Control Center, the m... Show More
WeNe_1271406
Hi, I would like to step through the example firmware for EZUSB explorer kit. If I just connect PC to the USB2.0 port on EZUSB and run CYPRESS EZ USB ... Show More
dilic_2635671
I am recently starting working on FX3 SPI code. This is a function in all of SPI code (UsbSpiDmaMode, UsbSpiGpioMode and UsbSpiRegMode). Basically thi... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,    I have the CX3 with a MIPI camera module and I can capture images using UVC driver. I'm using the OV5640 example.    I need to send data fr... Show More
Anonymous
HelloWhen I use the driver and library for FX3, is its software royalty free?Even if I do not adopt FX3 chip and only use those software in my product... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.