Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, Actually, i succeed to send that FPGA to FX3 data trans.(FPGA->FX3 slavefifo 32bit mode) And now, i trying to FX3 to FPGA data trans(FX3->FPGA sla... Show More
Anonymous
I have a FX3 project that builds fine using FX3_SDK_Windows_v1.3.3 (Windows7, ezUsbSuite). I wanted to move it under Linux and I have installed FX3_SD... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I've been working on CYUSB3014. My firmware is stored in a Flash memory and I choose the SPI boot option. The problem is that I need store s... Show More
Anonymous
Hi All,    I'm developing host side application using Bulk Streams (using an XHCI Intel controller, and also others for the host side). I would like t... Show More
Anonymous
Dear sir,         I have problem to program set enabling stream format for FX3.    I want to know way to setting variable value image size and frame r... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    Do you plan to make USB 3.1 Gen 2 FX3 peripheral controller with sdk kit in the near future? Show More
Anonymous
Hi All,    I noticed that almost all the examples for FX3 are using ThreadX to develop firmware. Does the FX3 SDK always use ThreadX to do it's operat... Show More
Anonymous
Hi there, I am getting this error when I run "sudo make" ont he examples folder of the MAc SDK.         sudo make g++ -o cyisowrite_test          cyis... Show More
Anonymous
Hello everyone,    I just wanted some more explanation of the example "streamIN" in the application note AN65974:    I'm actually trying to send data ... Show More
Anonymous
My kit CYUSB3KIT-003 works ok on the only USB 3 port on the PC, however the HDMI monitor has a USB3 hub.          5 USB 3.0 ports - Downstream (4 at ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.