Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

NaMo_1534561
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,Please give me advice.When programming MAC address to EEPROM, GX3 has two kinds of tools: "GX3 Windows Production Test Tool" and "GX3 EEPROM Con... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,In our design we are using CYUSB3610 to provide Gigabit Ethernetnet interface for the SBC Module as indicated in the block diagram below:As recomme... Show More
Anonymous
Don't know if this is the correct forum. I am using Thines 13 Mega pixel Ascella EVM. How do I implement zoom in and zoom out function for UVC? Show More
NaMo_1534561
Hello,Could you provide the specification of VIH, VIL of CLKIN pin for FX3/FX3S?Best regards,Naoaki Morimoto Show More
MaAr_2545856
when I click the below link FX3 / CX3 Firmware for Streaming RAW Image Data using Cypress DriverI receive a message " Access to this place or content ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I am working with FX3 to transfer Counter data from CPLD. I tried it by changing  GPIF interface and IO_configuration in FX3  to 16 bit and 8-bit. ... Show More
chsh_1759911
HiI create a compsite device with HID and UVC. In win10 environment the host will send suspend signal into device few seconds after connect then HID p... Show More
Anonymous
I have an e-Con Ascella dev board which has a CX3 on it.  I'm able to flash code to the board, but am unable to get the debugger to connect.  I've fol... Show More
Anonymous
Hello.I Just try GPIF_Example1 of John hyde's Book.I Connect CPLD Board -> CYUSB3KIT003 <-----USB3.0-----> PC <-> Receive Data from FX3 Device(C++ Sof... Show More
MaFa_974161
Hello,I'm using FX3I have to develop board with 3.3V supply.Can I connect it to Vbatt ?I read datasheet that Vbus has to be greater than 4.1V. Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.