Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, ThereHas anyone tried the USBVideoClassBulk sample on windows 10? I loaded it and there is a video device fx3 created in the device manager. Howev... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,When I drive cyusb3014 by C# in Unity5.0, the system reports an error. So I want to know could unity5.0 drive cyusb3014 through cyusb.dll document?... Show More
Anonymous
FPGA to PC
solved msg Solved

How to use FX3 to transfer data from FPGA to PC?

Anonymous
We are out of our league. Can't figure out how to send OV4688's 1440 x 1440 @ 90 FPS over the bus to the CX3 at full 90 FPS. Using just 8 bits of the ... Show More
dawa_2529456
Dear sir,When I download image to SPI flash (not Micron M25P40,I use ST 25P40 instead of micron M25P40, both of them are compatible and  operation cod... Show More
LuTr_1679866
Hello,Could anyone please share with me some examples of HID integration into a CX3 project?I am using the CX3 example provided by Cypress for the OV5... Show More
Anonymous
Hello everyoneI was looking for a way to re-program a firmware into FX3S without changing PMODE and found the 2 stage boot loader. According to KBA902... Show More
Anonymous
Hello!I am new to Cypress FX3 and I have some questions.I found the example where is explained how to implement FPGA configuration in Master SelectMap... Show More
Anonymous
If I want to develop USB3.0 custom device drivers, is there any reference?In my case, A RGB sensor outputs data to the CYUSB3014, then I want the uppe... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,We have SDR host board with Cypress USB cable connected to PC, In most of the lab machines it works well just by installing cysub3.0 driver.But the... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.