Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,The 'GPIO57_I2S-MCLK_VIO3_SW' signal is connected to the I2S-MCLK pin of the CYUSB3014 device in the CYUSB3KIT-003 Superspeed Explorer kit. The sig... Show More
dawa_2529456
Dear Sir,CyU3PThreadSleep() is tick based,is one tick 1ms? How to realize  microsecond  sleep?Thanks.David Show More
NoAr_1540581
Q1) Is it possible to fix USB FullSpeed in CYUSB2014-BZXC?If possible, please tell me how to fix it.Q2) Regarding Standard DeviceDescripter below, is ... Show More
Anonymous
I created a text file using Notepad in windows 7 and saved to a sd dard. I plug this ds card into my company's FX3S based board. I can read back this... Show More
Anonymous
Host Processor: Atom 1.46Ghz E3815    OS: XUBUNTU 16.04    IDE: QT    USB Device: ez-usb FX3    I am using a modified version of the  Cypress provided... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, Any recommend for a trusted CX3 JTAG debugger?Eg. JLINK, or ULINK2Regards, Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm implementing a uvc 1.0 application with FX3 device. The code is based on AN75779, running on Windows 10, with DMA callback implementation, ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, Our customer has downloaded FX3 SDK v1.3.3 and they are asking for legal usage of it. EZ-USB FX3 Software Development Kit | Cypress Semiconductor... Show More
LeDe_2880731
I have been reading all the documents and examples about FX3 and so far I haven't found any example that I can use directly. Please help me if you hav... Show More
Anonymous
In order to use FX3's GPIF State machine in serial mode, please use the attached project. Reference document is also provided in the attachment.    Re... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.