Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

toyac_1469256
USB superspeed peripherals
package code
solved msg Solved
Please tell me the package code of CYUSB3014 - BZXC. Show More
Anonymous
I'm working on a Enclustra KX1 board, trying to write from the FPGA to GPIF2. Filling one buffer which according to spec should be transfered to the I... Show More
Anonymous
Hi Folks,I am working with FX3s for image streaming.Is one having working FPGAmaster verilog code for 16 bit GPIF2 designer for streamIN mode, please ... Show More
Anonymous
I am using the FX3 to stream video from a image sensor which is controlled by another device. Your application note AN75779 states that with the code ... Show More
Anonymous
i need sdcard which suits for fx3s......can i use class10 or class1 or class 10 uhs-1??fx3s supports SD3.0 UHS-1??PLEASE HELP ME Show More
Anonymous
I am using MT9P031 directly connected CYUSB3014. When i use Asynchronous transmission(BeginDataXfer,WaitForXfer,FinishDataXfer),When I transport image... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,everyone!I am developing FX3(CY3014) +FPGA(altera) to upload counter(do not stop ) data to PC。 FPGA logic consists of counter (1M CLOCK, 32bit BUS)... Show More
GaCh_1398516
Dear sir,We have a product use FX3 on the web camera. But we have a problem about video display. Our FX3 can display UVC on the Win10 PC side, but can... Show More
LuTr_1679866
Hello all,    In the cyu3mipicsi.h file, the mipi data format (CyU3PMipicsiDataFormat_t) is 0x7 for YUV422-10bit:    typedef enum CyU3PMipicsiDataForm... Show More
Anonymous
I have the Cypress SuperSpeed Kit and have managed to get it working on Windows 10 (64 bit) and the example applications. I am trying to run the strea... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.