Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

WaMa_286156
USB superspeed peripherals
FYIThe version of Eclipse used in the USBSuite (non-beta)  has a problem with any project that has any spaces in the directory name or file name.The "... Show More
Anonymous
In Cypress EZ USB Suite's CX3 Configuration project, in the Frame Configuration, we need to set both H and V blanking values. In the example code for ... Show More
LiMa_282146
Hi,    I am running the synchronous slave fifo firmware in 16 bit GPIF bus mode. I am using an FPGA to write data to the FX3 and to supply the SLWR si... Show More
Anonymous
I've been facing strange issues with AN87216 and the streamer application. I'm using the firmware provided for the AN87216 and the streamer applicatio... Show More
Anonymous
I'm trying to use the FX3 to be a sort of logic analyzer/digitizer, and as such I'm trying to get it to load 16-bit data off of the GPIF bus at 100 MH... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, Our design configure the pins of the FX3 so that it assumes to use a 26MHz oscillator. In reality a 19.2 MHz device is installed. The software ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi.    I have an image sensor with an RGB bayer output and i want to integrate it to the FX3 dev kit. I made some changes to the sample firmware so th... Show More
Anonymous
Sony IMX296/297 has one MIPI CSI2 lane only, output clock is fixed to 1188Mbps...can CX3 support that? Thanks! Show More
Anonymous
While I am trying to build a firmware, I am getting an error mentioned as "cs-make[1]: [post-build] Error 258 (ignored)". The elf file is getting upda... Show More
toyac_1469256
package code
solved msg Solved
Please tell me the package code of CYUSB3014 - BZXC. Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.