Announcements

Register now for the most anticipated Asia Pacific Power Seminar 2022

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I have developed an FPGA based Infrared Imaging system. The FPGA drives the sensor and reconstructs a 720p format video from the data captured from th... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     I would like to know if we can use a hub with a fx3 and how to communicate with each USB device if it is the case, do I need to create softwar... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    we will need to but a USB vendor ID in order to release a product.    I have seen that some commercial products use the Cypress vID, even th... Show More
Anonymous
Hello 🙂      There is only one jtag on my board. And my firmware doesn't work correctly. Could I use a jtag adapter to debug the firmware? And I have... Show More
DaBo_288066
Hi all,    I'm dealing with USB-IF certification for a device build using a FX3S. The test performed with USB 3 Gen X Command Verifier (Chapter 9 Test... Show More
Anonymous
Hi All,    I try to create an automatic DMA channel with SPI as the consumer. This is how I go about doing this:        CyU3PMemSet((uint8_t *)&dmaCon... Show More
Anonymous
This is with reference to the UVC_AN75779 application note(implementing an image sensor using Cypress FX3).    The sensor board eventually pass SYNC a... Show More
AlFe_1631716
Hi,    My situation: When I assert 2 signals at zero I remove the VBUS USB power to the FX3 device and I call the CyU3PSysEnterSuspendMode function to... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I'm evaluating CYUSB3610 for some test equipments. From Cypress web site, component is in 'sampling' status. It is available in the open mar... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all    I wonder if and how it is possible to connect the FX3 to an USB Type C receptacle and take advantage of the plug reversibility. The basic pr... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.