Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Our FX3-based application will require full-duplex audio support so as to stream audio data both to the USB host, and from the USB host. I see that th... Show More
selac_2609551
Hi, I'm developing USB3.0 cam solution using FX3. I'm testing codes on my board following AN75779, and there is some confusing point.FV, LV signals ar... Show More
Anonymous
I am considering using USB3.1 to replace a traditional frame grabber in an imaging application. The FX3/CX3 data sheet example list 1920x1280x16bit @ ... Show More
Anonymous
If I want to use USB audio mono out with CX3, what is the best method among belowa) Auto DMA USB endpoint to I2S Left channel alone, I2S right channel... Show More
dawa_2529456
Dear Sir,I wan to to debug mipi block in CX3 ,for example, those counts error in mipi block, because video disappears occasionally. I enable these two... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Cypress:            Could you give me more information about FX3PD ?         Thank you!    James Chen. Show More
liwe_284431
Hello everyone, I am stuck on a problem about cyusb3014.I designed a PCB with cyusb3014-BZXI , the schematic of the PCB is almost copied by my previou... Show More
MaOs_1615421
HiI'm using the Denebola RDK together with a custom camera board. I started from the UVC firmware example and configured the MIPI RX according to my n... Show More
MaXi_1246331
The an84868 configure fpga in slave serial mode. after cinfiguration FPGA can communicate FX3 in slave fifo mode in this example. If I hope to make a ... Show More
Anonymous
I'm getting an unusual situation with my GPIF bus running as basically a raw dump of a 16-bit wide bus at 100 MHz going into my isochronous USB buffer... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.