Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
你好,我想利用CYUSB3014加上一块NANDflash做一款U盘,遇到了一些麻烦。我将DQ0-DQ1设置为数据地址复用线,第一,我需要向flash写入8byte的命令,FX3 API中有相关函数吗?第二,我想利用GPIF状态机进行FIFO读和FIFO写,对FLASH的扇区进行读写操作,怎么控制G... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Sir,    Can you give me some solution to isolate CX3 from HOST?(e.g. PC)?    In medical situation, some instruments need electrical isolation bet... Show More
Anonymous
How to tune FX3 I2C SCL SDA timing same as MCU, FX3 I2C SDA is not alignment with falling edge SCL.    Can FX3 tune register let waveform same as MCU.... Show More
Anonymous
Hi:       I install the Eclipse from the FX3_SDK_Windows_v1.3.3.exe.      when I click the  eclipse(Cypress EZ USB Suite) -> window->preference->appea... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    In the Cypress document AN90369 (How to interface a MIPI CSI2 Image sensor with EZ-USB CX3), section 5.6, a helper file named cycx3_sensor.c... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,         I know FX3 with GPIF II interface cannot function as Super Speed Host Controller as per this post:     http://www.cypress.com/forum/usb-known-problems-and-solutions/fx3-host-mode-speed?source=search&keywords=fx3%20super%20speed%20host&cat=community... Show More
Anonymous
To whom may concern,     Hello, we are currently developing a camera using the CX3 (cyusb3065) chip. There are no problems to use image capture functi... Show More
Anonymous
I have CYUSB3ACC_005 and Superspeed Explorer Kit, and ZC706.     My requirement is to transmit 32-b UVC from FPGA and allow quick download a block of ... Show More
Anonymous
I have the EZ-USB FX3 DVK. I am trying to debug it using the Cypress EZ USB Suite, and an Olimex ARM-USB-OCD-H.    I followed the instructions in the ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi.    I ran across as below code to control i2c with Omnivision sensor(The device slave addresses are 0x78 for write and 0x79 for read.).    /* Funct... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.