Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

gean_3054931
USB superspeed peripherals
HI,I am using fx3s slavefifo example and gpifstorage example.I am storing  gpif p port data into the sd card (p port is producer and s port is consume... Show More
Anonymous
Hi everyoneThe following is my design using GPIF II Designer, but this does not seem to work, how can I modify it?Or only use the GPIF II connect FPGA... Show More
gean_3054931
Hi,How to check end point buffer size in fx3s firmware(eg:fx3 slavefifo example)?thank you. Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,We use CYUSB3014 and its UVC function (using AN75779 example).Streaming data (video data) is okay generally.But sometimes streaming error occur... Show More
Anonymous
Helloi have a GX3 dev kit but no software to program the EEprom.Could you please send me this software ?Other question: Is the Eeprom mandatory with t... Show More
gean_3054931
The pin from an external device is connected to fx3s pin.How to call an ISR ?specific to this pin?orfx3 supports an external interrupt pin?let me know... Show More
chca_2098406
In my case, I need synchronous mode to receive data, while the waiting time before data is uncertain. So I configured the timeout to Infinite. But I f... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,AN75779 firmware FX3 with 32-bits interface is not detected in Device Manager (Imaging devices). GPIF with 16 bits interface works fine.Attached bo... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    my design contains an FX3 USB3.0 controller CYUSB3014 and Artix-7 FPGA. I want to configure my FPGA only via USB 3.0 connector. Fortunately,... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,So I'm planning on making a PCB that uses the CYUSB3014-BZX to transfer data between PC software and an FPGA. I've been following AN70707 quite... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.