Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Implementation of a UVC camera based on AN75779 is fine with FX3 + sensor. Now adding a FPGA between sensor and FX3 can be running for while then it g... Show More
LoPe_3204351
I have to write a VHDL to interface my FX3 with an FPGA. I loaded the disc image AN65974 (slave fifo sync 2 bit) in the ram but i can't understand the... Show More
Anonymous
I am working with CX3 dev board for bring up ov5640 sensor. Now, use the example, I can get YUV format image data, but I want to get raw10 format imag... Show More
Anonymous
hello everyone,          I am new to the cyusb suite for linux,i met a question that is how to load a firmware use the cyusb suite, i click the 'selec... Show More
ShFu_1540346

Can we connect CYUSB3KIT-003 to Aria10 using CYUSB3ACC-006?

Anonymous
Dear all,    Has anybody work with CX3 and OV13850 image sensor? or similar one.    Have you capture any image and bypass ir to a PC?    Thanks,    Ib... Show More
Anonymous
I'm looking into using the Denebola RDK as a demonstration platform for a dual camera system.  Is there any software issue that would prevent the use ... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,I am merging slavefifo interface and gpiftostoarge fx3 firmware examples,i am getting following errors,please find below and also attached firmw... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,We currently have a Windows project that uses the c++ library provided by the EZ-USB FX3 SDK (downloaded from: EZ-USB FX3 Software Development Kit | Cypress Semiconductor... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I am using FX3S device for imaging and I am using Cypress FX3 SDK 1.3.3 version.When I used examples from FX3 SDK which do not contain GPIF II int... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.