Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,We need the camera to initialize, and the mipi on the CX3 can be initialized successfully. If the new camera does not have the initial success, the... Show More
user_2441571
There is no error in the code, and the compile mode selects DEBUG to report the overflow error. Show More
dawa_2529456
Dear SIr,I add hid  device to my CX3 UVC  code based  on Memo_CX3_UVC_HID_ButtonTrigger.zip.  I can see compositive device on my WIN10 system and also... Show More
EvEv_2610591
I tried to start GPIF mashine as in SRAM example using CyFx3BootGpifSMStart function. In debug mode CyU3PGpifLoad function return status value = 0 but... Show More
VlKh_2251656
Hello.I use FX3 super speed exploere kit for control displayI want output textBut size of array for fonts is very bigPlease, say me, how placr array i... Show More
chsh_1759911
I'm tried to add HID on UVC to be a Comopsite  device but on WIN10 USB3.0 interface the HID didnt work when suspend occurback to HID demo on SDK, I ch... Show More
Anonymous
Who can help me ? under what circumstances trigger cy_u3p_usb_event_rest event? because when i load a .img to ram,fw can receive 2 times cy_u3p_usb_ev... Show More
Anonymous
Hi everyone.         I have some problem.    cuz when i try to JTAG debugging at Explorer Kit. USB2.0 port was not working    not show anything...    ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello,    I would have liked to use the example provided by the document www.cypress.com/?docID=45797 , " Designing with the EZ-USB® FX3™ Slave FIFO ... Show More
Anonymous
I use cyusb3014 to transfer data with fpga through GPIF.FPGA can receive data from cyusb3014 but cyusb3014 don't receive data from fpga. the slwr is l... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.