Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

user_2884081
USB superspeed peripherals
I have the CX3 device on a Denebola board and I'm trying to make a Sony IMX219 work. I got it working in VGA with this configuration:CyU3PMipicsiCfg_t... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I'm working with the FX3 SuperSpeed Explorer kit for linux.I use the CyUSB Suite for Linux software.After installing the 'cyusb_linux' application... Show More
ArHs_1540296
Hello everyone,I am a beingger of FX3I try sample code "GPIFtoUSB" of SDKThe project would catch GPIF one time when power on and transmit by endpoint ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    I have setup with fx3 connected to the fpga fabric of a xilinx zynq 7000 series chip. I am trying to get bulk streaming in for sending image d... Show More
Anonymous

who can tell me , the fx3 how to detected  the speed,

VlKh_2251656
Hello.What kind of adapter (PCI-X to USB3) will you advise for USB3 port?Not all computers (many old) have USB3 port..But there are transitional cards... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     I have configured the Boot Mode to "SPI, USB on failure". If i want to update the firmware, i have to change the configuration on the PMODE pi... Show More
Anonymous
I'm working with a custom camera frontend that does not follow MIPI-DPHY spec exacty on the clock lane.    The clock lane of this camera does not have... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,Image sensor is interfaced with fx2lp in slavefifo mode.image sensor configuration is 60 frames per second with 752x480 resolution.we are modifi... Show More
rasa_3547096
Hello1.when host(PC) is connected through  USB3.0 A to FX3 the host is showing "unknown device".How to rectify this problem. 2.The 3rd pin of USB3.0 A... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.