Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Sort by:
MaFa_974161
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello, I'm using FX3 device.    I'm using "USBBulkSourceSinkLED"    and I notice in rows 1004 ... 1011 this code:         /* Request to reset the FX3 ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, I`m using FX3.    In SPIDMAMODE, I want to write/read n byte data.    CyU3PSpiSetSsnLine (CyFalse); status = CyU3PSpiReceiveWords (buf, 3); CyU... Show More
SePo_2528491
How do I find out what is it connected to on SuperSpeed explorer kit?     Is it the same as INT_N_CTL15?  Show More
SePo_2528491
It  creates this hassle described in the app note:         The FX3 DVK should be programmed before programming the Xilinx FPGA board. The FX3 DVK will... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I'm trying to make the an87216 example work.    I can connect the 2 PCBs and program the FX3. They reconnect. After that they don't show up ... Show More
Anonymous
hi       I use cy3014 in my camera transmitting data to pc.i make PKTEND SLWR SLCS available at the same to issue a 4 byte packet.       I find the EO... Show More
XiGS_1880821
Hi All,       I want to knew the CYUSB3014  whether to support linux? if it can, please gave the driver to me.    GS Xie Show More
Anonymous
There is a difference in data transfer performance description between GPIF II and USB in the data sheet. In the Japanese version and the Chinese vers... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    In my application, I need to reconfigure the IO matrix on the fly when switching from an alternate setting to another. While I know this is pos... Show More
Anonymous
Hi     Is there any way to raise the voltage level of TX +, TX- of USB3.0?  I want to raise LEVEL using hardware and software.  The current LEVEL is... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.