Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

ChRi_1281516
USB superspeed peripherals
Like here we have the same issue with Adesto and older Atmel Flash chips, but I cannot see the real reason. I can program the image without problems b... Show More
Anonymous
As a terminal of CYUSB 3014-BZXIT boot optionBelow, when not using the function, which processing is appropriate as terminal processing of PIN will be... Show More
gean_3054931

Hello,

how to configure fx2lp and fx3 to act as OTG and host?

regards,

geetha.

shduc_3538066
I am working on Cypress FX3 USB3.0.I am using EZ USB FX3 SDK/1.3/Application/cpp/Streamer.Now in streamer.h code ,there is one function called "Xferlo... Show More
SaLa_1789541
Hello,I have created a code for fx3 based on AN5779 in which, i am taking yuy 422 input 16 bit colors per pixel. I have only used additional data enab... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I have to test USB 3.0 - FX3 - Application with Windows 10. Do you have a driver for the SDK 1.3.3.And  I only find drivers for WinXP to Win 8.... Show More
Anonymous
This is the test code.when I didn't load the IMG the result is like this:but when I loaded the IMG ,the reslut is like this:This IMG can work!Could yo... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,We are trying to develope a USB 3.0 compatible mass strorage device using CYUSB3035 FX3S.We need drivers for windows, linux and mac.We were expecti... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, i have to create my fx3 device to work as both usb video device as well as usb audio device. what specific changes i can make in firmware examp... Show More
Anonymous
Control NAND Flash Memory with FX-3 ?Is there a document on connection examples?Fx3でSLC NAND Flash Memoryをコントロールしたいです?しかし接続が解りません。資料ありませんか? Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.