Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals

Where can I find "LED_Controller.exe" folder includes three.dll files?

Anonymous
Hi, i was able to use the COM debug port since I installed the FX3 SDK. However suddenly there is no  debug COM port anymore.I can see the three USB-S... Show More
Anonymous
FX3 UVC Linux
solved msg Solved
Hello,I am using the USB3 Development Kit by Lattice (Lattice USB3 Video Bridge Development Kit - Lattice Semiconductor ). I plan to connect it ultima... Show More
Anonymous
I've been working through the example firmware in the book "SuperSpeed Device Design By Example".  I was able to successfully go through examples in C... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    we will need to but a USB vendor ID in order to release a product.    I have seen that some commercial products use the Cypress vID, even th... Show More
FeYu_1508691
Our company is using fx3 to make a stereo camera system.    Now we have almost finished hardware and software design.    So when we want to sell the s... Show More
user_1516091
Hi, I am Tony.I have two USB3014 Data acquisition board connecting with only one  PC . And could open two device successfully use open(i) function.How... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,   several calls of the CyU3PDebugPrint() function used in the SDK examples. With this function calls debug messages should be transmitted via U... Show More
SaLa_1789541
Hi Everyone,I have made a uvc project by taking reference from AN5779 example, my project is not working and there is no output in vlc. i want to chec... Show More
WeNe_1271406
H, I have problem converting AN75779 UVC example to interface with FPGA at 32bit.Setup: FX3 explorer kit          Xilinx ZC706What I have achieved:   ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.