Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I am using the CX3 on the e-con systems Denebola Development Kit. I am trying to connect a image sensor but I have some issues and I am stuck with ... Show More
JaYe_3798301
Hi,I am now looking for design solutions to create a product similar to a micro SD card reader for iPhone.I noticed that Cypress did offer MFi SDK for... Show More
Anonymous
According to CX3 TRM page 8 the bus between MIPI CSI2 and GPIF II is 24 bit wide and has a max clock of 100 MHz. Therefore maximum transfer bandwidth ... Show More
qiwec_297866
1、If I use the in Endpoint of cyusb3014  to receive data continuously, which can be suspended by FPGA logic, how to judge that the in buffer of 3014 h... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,I need descriptor file for isochronous endpoint in fx2lp?is it available?regards,geetha. Show More
VlSh_3188636
Hello colleagues. in our development, the CYUSB3014 is used with the CC controller - PTN5150AHX and the switch PTN36043BX. When turned on, the switch ... Show More
doch_3739346
Hi,When plug in USB cable, system can find FX3 device, but shows driver is not installed, several seconds later, device will disappear from Windows De... Show More
GrBu_2012976
GX3 tools
solved msg Solved
I am tying to find: GX3 Windows Production Test ToolGX3 EEPROM Configuration Utility GX3 EEPROM Programming User GuideI have the CY4702 GX3 Reference ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,We are using CX3 RDK. So, Can you just tell us any JTag debugger.Thanks,Amit Show More
luca_2461841
Hello,I have an application using the FX3 chip CYUSB3014 and I have a question about the logic core power:The VDD pins of the FX3 receive 1.2V from an... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.