Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

jach_1279971
USB superspeed peripherals
16 bit data bus is used, I set the watermark value to 3, number of 16-bit data words that may be written after the clock edge at which the partial fla... Show More
Anonymous
I want to know whether the fx3 development board can receive a command from PC while it is busy is streaming video. If it is possible then whether the... Show More
Anonymous
hi allHere I am using FX3 kit and my application is command based acquisition using USB 3.0, I need Slave sync fifo mode for 32 bit data transfer and ... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,when fx3 is configured as slavefifo interface,if there is no data from the fpga(fpgs dont sends any data to fx3),what is the default state of bu... Show More
Anonymous
first,I set the board like this :and then the USB Control center got the bootloader:i do the program like this Program->FX3->RAM,and then i select the... Show More
ajmc_3522501
Hi,I'm using the UVC-CDC sample code(Cx3UvcOV5640_UVC_CDC) in CX3. The device enumerates as a video device and a virtual COM port.I need to identify t... Show More
Anonymous
Hi!  The IDE gives packaged applications control center without specific code to look up. Now I'm going to use the method provided by cypress in cyapi... Show More
Anonymous
Hello all,I am attempting to communicate with an I2C slave using the FX3 I2C module, but I am not getting my acknowledge on the 9th bit of the address... Show More
siguc_3498911
I upgrade my EZ-USB SDK to 1.3.4 today , but it makes my code can not work any more. where can i download the old version of 1.3. thanks a lot ! Show More
OMNA_1253471
when I use "sync_slave_fifo_2bit"( Data bus width 32Bit )  mode by GPIF II designer, Can I use another GPIF pin ( eg. GPIO[25] )? Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.