Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

KiWo_901791
USB superspeed peripherals
After much frustration with a board I am attempting to debug over JTAG, I decided to try debugging the same firmware on a cyusb3kit-001.  I discovered... Show More
MaXi_1246331
Is the windows cpp application for fx2lp compatable with FX3? Where can I download windows cpp application for FX3? Show More
MaXi_1246331
In FX3 firmware, CyU3PEpConfig_t has a field named burstLen. It is the Maximum burst length in packets according to the FX3 SDK Firmware API Guide. Bu... Show More
doch_3739346
Hi,Before load FPGA bit file, USB Control Center can detect FX3.But immediately after bit file is loaded, USB Control Center becomes empty.FX3 clock i... Show More
dawa_2529456
Dear Sir,I want to call use the pins of XRESET & XSHUTDOWN of CX3 mipi blcok as GPIO in 2-stage boot loader , we can use CyU3PMipicsiInit(), but how t... Show More
MaXi_1246331

Does "flush the endpoint memory" mean to disregard the memory and erase it?

gean_3054931
Hello,any schematic reference for fx3 can boot from spi flash(fx3 booting as spi boot) and also fx3 device can be used for spi communicatio(another sp... Show More
MaXi_1246331
The datasheet says this event is prompted when set configuration. However, I do not know the exact meaninng of setting configuration. Does it mean dow... Show More
agba_3844561
I'm following this example: http://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an84868-configuring-fpga-over-usb-using-cypress-ez-usb-fx3 Using a ... Show More
agba_3844561
I downloaded the SDK from [ezUSB-fx3-SDK](http://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/ez-usb-fx3-software-development-kit)I start untar ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.