Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello..I just want to confirm if USB3014 SPI boot is possible in DQ32 mode..According to datasheet, SPI port can't be used in DQ32 mode.. but I think ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,i have a couple of question regarding the FX3 GPIF Interface. I plan to use a synchronous 32 Bit Interface to the FX3 with a 100 MHz clock. I ho... Show More
vizh_828396
Dear all,I want to ask whether the GPIF II module of CX3 can be customized?  We need to modify some parameters of the state machine in the GPIF II mod... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, Can someone point me to the right address when it comes to fx3 cpp liner script file definition? By looking at the programmers manual, I wasn't ab... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I'm transferring data between my FPGA and the FX3 using the GPIF interface, I'm making bulk transfers with DMA Buffers of 1024 bytes, there's no pr... Show More
ThM_3776866
Hi all,I am working on Cypress FX-3 project. I created 3 end point ( One Bulk out endpoint and 2 bulk in endpoint).1. Bulk in end point(0x01) is socke... Show More
pase_853586
Hello.I use FX3S and try to work with MMC card connected to S0 port. In my test function I wrote the next loopfor(i=0;i<10;i++){     status=CyU3PSibRe... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I'm trying to develop my own GPIF interface using the FX3 as a master and a Slave FIFO in my FPGA with the HSMC interconnect board, based on the ex... Show More
KiWo_901791
After much frustration with a board I am attempting to debug over JTAG, I decided to try debugging the same firmware on a cyusb3kit-001.  I discovered... Show More
MaXi_1246331
Is the windows cpp application for fx2lp compatable with FX3? Where can I download windows cpp application for FX3? Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.