Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
 Hi i would lie to rest all the DMA Flag doubts that has been a bother for a while.         For writing to Slave Fifo ie FPGA to GPIF        A current... Show More
RoKl_290166
Hello,in my FX3 firmware-application which is created with FX3 SDK1.3.3 I stumbled on a bug in ThreadX which comes with the SDK.The technical support ... Show More
doch_3739346
Makefile
solved msg Solved
Inside project top level, Debug and Release folder, there are three makefile.1. What's relationship between these three makefile.2. Why Project - Buil... Show More
Anonymous
I am using fx3 development kit, before interfacing image sensor I want to stream RGB values using FX3 and want to see the result on host. Please sugge... Show More
amjoc_3854616
Fx3 for SPI
solved msg Solved
I have a quick doubt : is there a difference in the clock speed for spi interface in regular SPI interface with DMA and custom SPI from other GPIO pin... Show More
AkCh_1378701
Hi sir,i am using cx3 chip connecting a sensor, which as "varied" V-Blanks time... the sensor can be running 120fps i am able to get a whole frame wit... Show More
Anonymous
Hi there,We want to get a serial logging stream from the FX3 for use with CyU3PDebugPrint(), but in our device we're already using the UART for other ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,I am using sample code of OV5640 This source code are as per the "How to Implement an Image Sensor Interface Using EZ-USB FX3 in a USB Video Cla... Show More
EtWh_2921621
we are using the CX3. CX3 is connected as a video capture device to a OV4688 chip. The machine is a Lenovo P720 (with a bunch of crazy BIOS USB option... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.