Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

geatc_3736111
USB superspeed peripherals
Greetings.In my work I am using a CX3 reference device kit board and I am trying to develop a bootloader for it. Since I want the bootloader to have m... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,As per the "Can we able to send control data in video frame.​ " I created the interrupt endpoint with the configuration as follows.endPointConfi... Show More
ThM_3776866
Hai all,I am working on Cypress fx3 project. In my code I integrated 2 interface I2C and GPIF slave FIFO. Both interface code are in single thread. Bu... Show More
amjoc_3854616
Hi,I'm using Custom FX3 board (made with reference to FX3 DVK board). Cypress FX3 Bootloader and all the example firmware images runs in USB2.0 but no... Show More
PoVe_3939176

what operation is performed by demux  (Type-C UpStream/HS DEMUX PS8742B) CYUSB3343 ?

Anonymous
Hi, I have a board with CYUSB3014 on it, and I made the PMODE[2:0] as "F11".When I connect the board to PC, I can see "Cypress USE bootloader" in USB ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I tried to modify the descriptors in the firmware project "USB Video Class Bulk" provided with the SDK. The descriptors are originally confi... Show More
videc_3933751
i am trying to transfer data and power through CYUSB3343, ACA Docking and Power delivery simultaneously. But not getting, how to configure EEPROM. Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.