Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I have my own custom board with a CYUSB3064-BZXC (CX3 2 lanes). I would like to validate if the super speed design is correct or not. When plugging in... Show More
vizh_828396
Dear all,In the application of cx3, sometimes the VSYNC_Test pinout(H5) of MIPI RX will oscillate with a frequency of about 21.5MHz and a swing amplit... Show More
SaLa_1789541
Hello,I am trying to implement streaming using fx3 kit and ov7670.I have connected 8 data pins, i2c, hsync and frame sync, pclk which is coming from o... Show More
JaYe_3798301
Hi,I am trying to get the i2c write working in my Fx3S.The Fx3S worked as a i2c master, and my i2c slave device is at one byte addressing mode.After m... Show More
Anonymous
We have made a design interfacing CX3 - 3065 with OV495 ISP . CX3 configuration tool have two pages . One for Image Sensor Configuration and other for... Show More
VlKh_2251656
Hello!Now I will explore your example:     AN75779     How to Implement an Image Sensor Interface Using EZ-USB FX3 in a USB Video Class (UVC) Framewor... Show More
Anonymous
The current version of CyUSB.dll in the EZ-USB FX3 SDK has a serious bug. Also, the version of the dll is lower than previous versions (from 3.4.7 to ... Show More
padoc_3859456
HelloWe are currently attempting to pass the USB3 certification tests in a lab.So far the tests passed for Windows10 64b & 32b.But it fails for Window... Show More
lvha_3910906
Hi,I recently designed a board with reference to SuperSpeed Explorer Kit Schematic.pdf.  The cyusb3014 is connected to the PC via the USB3.0 port but ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, everyone     I am using the FX3 to stream video from a image sensor which is controlled by ISP.     The way of ISP control camera,it can showed vi... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.