Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

user_609701
USB superspeed peripherals
I want to use GPIF-II to interface to a device with a 4-bit parallel bus and a 5-pin JTAG. The device needs to be configured via JTAG first. Is it pos... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi All,I am working on adding a brightness control to the cycx3_uvc_ov5640 project without much luck.  I found the writeup in article 166117 and KBA22... Show More
rohoc_3075686
       I have an FX3 board and an FPGA board.  The FX3 design is an 1920x1080@60Hz UVC design in YUV2 format. The FPGA sends video data to FX3 through... Show More
MaXi_1246331
Some days ago, I prompt a question (partial flags of FX3 ) on partial flags of FX3. It has not been solved. Today I find I document it can answer my q... Show More
Anonymous
Hello. I am using FX3 cy3014 to develop an image data acquisition and transmission device. The configuration mode is salvefifo mode, and the block tra... Show More
Anonymous
hello everyone, I have designed a PCB board, there are some problems.1. when I download the official firmware,the board can show usb3.0, and bulkloop ... Show More
jach_1279971
Continue to discuss the watermark issue Set DMA watermark of FX3 , the behaviour of "almost empty pin" (DMA_AEMP) is quite abnormal. This pin is confi... Show More
MaXi_1246331
I hope to use 2 out endpoints and  2 in endpoints. I plan to use 1 dedicated flag and 1 dedicated partial flag for each out endpoint, 1 dedicated part... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi All,I am having problems launching an OpenOCD session.  I've followed the instructions configuring the session for my target interface, the CY7C652... Show More
siguc_3498911
I'm working on UVC ISO with FX3,  my code works fine in windows, but can not work in macos. what's the difference between windows and macos of UVC dri... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.