Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

jingc_3301211
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,my FPGA board output 720P/60fps RGB888 signals and is proved on lcd panel.now I want to implement on fx3 board.first step I modified the descriptor... Show More
Anonymous
We are using a USB TypeC mux with the FX3 (CYUSB3014BZX).  The TypeC mux requires a bias of 0-2VDC on the super-speed signals, specifically the RX pai... Show More
ThM_3776866
Hi All,I'm working on Fx3 cypress GPIF Interface. I need to send the data from host to external device through a GPIF interface. I am using DMA_Ready_... Show More
ThM_3776866
Hai all,I am working on FX3 cypress. I need to pass the data from Host to External Device (Demod) by using slave FIFO concept but only change is Clock... Show More
user_609701
I want to use GPIF-II to interface to a device with a 4-bit parallel bus and a 5-pin JTAG. The device needs to be configured via JTAG first. Is it pos... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi All,I am working on adding a brightness control to the cycx3_uvc_ov5640 project without much luck.  I found the writeup in article 166117 and KBA22... Show More
rohoc_3075686
       I have an FX3 board and an FPGA board.  The FX3 design is an 1920x1080@60Hz UVC design in YUV2 format. The FPGA sends video data to FX3 through... Show More
MaXi_1246331
Some days ago, I prompt a question (partial flags of FX3 ) on partial flags of FX3. It has not been solved. Today I find I document it can answer my q... Show More
Anonymous
Hello. I am using FX3 cy3014 to develop an image data acquisition and transmission device. The configuration mode is salvefifo mode, and the block tra... Show More
Anonymous
hello everyone, I have designed a PCB board, there are some problems.1. when I download the official firmware,the board can show usb3.0, and bulkloop ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.