Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

MaXi_1246331
USB superspeed peripherals
The datasheet says the transfer rate is guaranteed for iso endpoint. I do not really understand the guaranteed transfer rate. Is it mean the transfer ... Show More
amjoc_3854616
Just to clarify one thing, Can we use SPIDMA mode and bit banging SPI in single program? I have an requirement where i need to read data from NOR flas... Show More
xigu_1705831
We use USB-IF compliance test tool(USB3V) to test our FX3 camera, but it failed in "TD 9.24 U1 U2 Test (Configuration Index 0x00) - Device State Confi... Show More
MaXi_1246331
I download the firmware USBIsoSourceSink using control center. Before downloading the control center find Cypress FX3 USB BootLoader Device. After dow... Show More
MaXi_1246331
Does the auto commit happen when max packet size is reached or one buffer is full? Is the buffer size and max packet size the same thing? Assume only ... Show More
ajmc_3522501
Hi ,I'm having a CX3 device which is programmed to act as a UVC-CDC device(based on the sample code Cx3UvcOV5640_UVC_CDC).I need some way to identify ... Show More
allic_2250476
I wants to use Cypress FX3 to send the image from GPIFII input to UVC isochronous output to PC by USB3I found FW sample code (...\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 S... Show More
ritu_2178811
Hello,    Can we use SP605 instead SP601 in the AN84868. The meazzine connectors have the same pinout so I think that if I can modify the fpga source ... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi All,I'm having a couple of issues and will start a couple of different threads to discuss them.In this thread I will discuss camera multiplexing on... Show More
arasc_296896
We have a USB 3.0 camera and we configure bulk endpoint for image data transfers. Normally, we use CyU3PUsbGetSpeed() API to know whether configure th... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.