Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

MaXi_1246331
USB superspeed peripherals
How to clear data in an endpoint for FX3 slavefifo example? What is the related code In slavefifo application note firmware? What should be the C++ co... Show More
Anonymous
I am aware of the cyusb libraries provided for linux, however it seems like more effort than it should be to port CyAPI based code to CyUSB. Is it pos... Show More
agba_3844561
I'm trying to make my CYUSB3KIT to work on ubuntu. I went to Cypress/cyusb_linux_1.0.5/src and compiled the code correctly.I'm using cyusb_linux_progr... Show More
amjoc_3854616
Hi,I'm trying to read/write data (size : 8MB) to FPGA through GPIF2 interface with fx3 as a master. Example code used for this purpose is AN87216.I've... Show More
MaXi_1246331
I develop my FX3 firmare based on AN65974 "Designing with the EZ-USB FX3 Slave FIFO Interface".The following code in CyFxSlFifoApplnUSBSetupCB is to c... Show More
yakac_3966841
I need to transfer to PC video data with 120 FPS, 10 bit per pixel, 800x480 resolution. I was wondering if the  EZ USB FX3 can do this. As far as I un... Show More
tejoc_3966696
I am using CX3 with OV12895 image sensor. I am able to capture RAW10 video stream of 4096x3072@ 5 FPS using CX3 MIPI receiver configuration as per CX3... Show More
jingc_3301211
Hi,my FPGA board output 720P/60fps RGB888 signals and is proved on lcd panel.now I want to implement on fx3 board.first step I modified the descriptor... Show More
Anonymous
We are using a USB TypeC mux with the FX3 (CYUSB3014BZX).  The TypeC mux requires a bias of 0-2VDC on the super-speed signals, specifically the RX pai... Show More
ThM_3776866
Hi All,I'm working on Fx3 cypress GPIF Interface. I need to send the data from host to external device through a GPIF interface. I am using DMA_Ready_... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.