Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

doch_3739346
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I've added below led test function to cyfxssrammaster.c.static voidmy_led (int loop, int time){    for (int a = 0; a < loop; a = a + 1)    {    CyU... Show More
UnHa_3846631
Hello,I will develop board like below contents.FPGA read data on external memory and transmit the data to FX3. And then, PC read the USB data.So, I wa... Show More
AnWa_3863696
Hi,I have checked the following discussion below for similar issue. But this does not solve my problem.https://community.cypress.com/thread/34622?start=0&tstart=0.... Show More
amjoc_3854616
Hi,I'm trying to write NOR flash via SPI interface through the control center utility. The example code used is UsbSpiGpioMode found along with the FX... Show More
agba_3844561
I followed the CYUSB3KIT-003 SuperSpeed Explorer Kit User Guide perfectly. I runned the USBBulkSourceSinkLED and was able to see messages on UART, use... Show More
AnWa_3863696
Hi, I try to use EZ USB Suite with GUI, with RAW12 MIPI input and 16 bit video-output then try to get data from Host PC. The data I get with OpenCV Vi... Show More
AkCh_1378701
Hi sir,I am using a flash memory PN named ST M25P40, it has 512K Bytes size.a custom cypress cx3 firmware being used currently has around 200K Bytes s... Show More
IlHa_3972631
Hi,What de-mosaic function CX3 used for the color interpolations? For YUV422 mode.Whether the CX3 can do White Balance? Whether the CX3 can do shading... Show More
AkCh_1378701
Hi sir,Encountering an issue that h-sync cannot be generated correctly... According the waveform measurement of mipi data lane + , that h-blank (LP)  ... Show More
grov_3935901
I've installed the FX3 SDK on MacOS Mojave version 10.14.2 using the procedure in "Using the FX3 SDK under MacOS".When I click on the ezUsbSuite icon ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.