Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

dawa_2529456
USB superspeed peripherals
Dear Sir,I use usb control center  to download  USBBulkSourceSink, control  center cannot show this program , and then cannot run Streamer to test BUL... Show More
MoLa_3842091
How should I develop Mass Storage device using CYUSB3KIT-003 EZ-USB® FX3™ SuperSpeed Explorer Kit? Kindly provide me with an overall hint as i am a be... Show More
jingc_3301211
Hi Guys,does FX3 have flip/mirror functions?the signals output to the HDMI  is correct, but the FX3 windows(uvc,opened with amcap.exe) is flipped and ... Show More
user_4012861
Hello,I am just starting to play around with CY7C68013A. I have a very simple board and I am trying to build Bulkloop_SDCC template project. I am very... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    [0] I am trying to get the CX3 to work with our own mipi camera ( RAW 8 bit 4224x3136 pixels (432 Hblank and 6236 Vblank), 108 mhz clock (so 21... Show More
KeWa_2323766
In my application, I2C flash memory will be used for FX3 firmware image. At the same time, I have I2C interfaced temperature sensor that FX3 need to i... Show More
MaBa_1857101
HI,Is it possible to change defult state of the GPIO pins(in bootloader mode)?During bootloader mode, GPIO 51 held in LOW. is it possible to change to... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi,I have successfully streamed RAW10 from the OV5647 sensor and thought it would be an easy matter to reduce that to RAW8.  It has not been.  I refer... Show More
UnHa_3846631
Hello,CY4500 is avaliable to measure current or voltage of USB 3.0 Device which not applyed USB PD controller?? Show More
hahac_299066
hi,I have some problem when I use "CyUSB.dll", when I run my app, the first run it, everything is ok, but for the second time, I got a message, I don'... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.