Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

veRN_2322216
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello ,            I am working on FX3S and we are Using Slavefiffosync example to communicate with host application .while transferring data from hos... Show More
SePe_4029311
Question FX3S
solved msg Solved
Hello.1) Is FX3S in mass production?2) What are the revisions?3) There is full support for the USB3 protocol.4) What is the fundamental difference bet... Show More
agba_3844561
I did on Windows what it said on AN84868 successfully.​ Now I want to implement the same on my own source code on linux (NEGU93/CYUSB3KIT-003_with_SP605_xilinx... Show More
vemac_3948321
Hi,I would like to transfer 2/4bit data coming out from a board to USB. The only other signal that I have is the clock (which is not a multiple / sub-... Show More
Anonymous
Hey Guys,    I have a Cypress FX 3 USB host connected to a Spartan 6 FPGA. I am using the GPIF 32bit interface to connect to it running in Synchronous... Show More
chmc_1313166
We have an application when sends a Vendor command to our FX3, which is handled by the embedded software, followed by a BULK OUT data transfer over th... Show More
JaYe_3798301
Hi, According to this knowledge base article:Low Power Modes in FX3, FX3S, CX3, SD3, FX2G2, and SD2 – KBA225742 There are L2, L3 and L4 low power mode... Show More
UnHa_3846631

Hello?

Can I get JTAG cable for debugging FX3?

xigu_1705831
do you have a similar sample code like:http://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ez-usb-cx3-uvc-1110-example-using-aptina-a0260-sensor but th... Show More
zqli_4003376
Hi,//Do some init   if (!Device->BulkOutEndPt->XferData(data, outlen))  {   Device->BulkOutEndPt->Abort();   return false;  }  if (!Device->BulkInEndP... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.