Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

PoVe_3939176
USB superspeed peripherals
Im not able run and debug programs in EZ-USB FX3 development kit. how to launch?please suggest Show More
MaMa_4034336
Hi,I'm just got the FX3 SUPERSPEED EXPLORER KIT. Now to test the board I followed the instruction on the "Getting_Started_with_EZ-USB_FX3". However wh... Show More
tiroc_989841
I have an FX3 UVC camera that works in USB 3, but not in USB 2.  What I see is a long set of "clear feature" requests, which of course causes the stre... Show More
HuEl_264296
Hi,My application requires two single lane MIPI image sensors (400x400 x 120fps OVM6211).Is it possible to connect both of these to an FX3 chip, and s... Show More
ViKu_2048416
Hi,In CX3 UVC firmware, if I enable prints in Callbacks (i.e. Setupcb, uvcappdmacallback) firmware hangs in long run. Is there any way to overcome thi... Show More
agba_3844561
In order to follow AN84868 instructions and use FPGA Configuration Utility to program the FPGA it is necessary first to power on the FX3 before poweri... Show More
PoVe_3939176
Im facing problem with Eclipse so is there any other IDE that CYUSB3014-BZXC supports please suggest Show More
rohoc_3075686
The UAC example in FX3 SDK reads audio data from the SPI flash.   I need to use the SlaveFIFO interface to input audio data to FX3.Is there an FX3 exa... Show More
Anonymous
On the USB3.0 interface of the CY3014 (FX3), we see some deviations on the Spread Spectrum (SSC) 5GHz when comparing to the USB3.0 standard. The stand... Show More
elwic_4042376
Hello,I have two FX3 chips in a JTAG chain connected to OpenOCD. I use FT2232H module and OpenOCD 0.10.0. Cypress SDK 1.3.4....\OpenOCD-20181130\bin>o... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.