Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

user_2884081
USB superspeed peripherals
I have been investigating and managed to make this configuration work:Camera: RAW8, 1638x1232MIPI Block: RGB565_2, 819 hResolutionGPIF: 16 bitsProbe C... Show More
allic_2250476
Hi Cypress,I want to connect my ic and Cypress fx3 by GPIFII, my ic is GPIFII master, fx3 is slave.I modified UVC firmware of AN75775 as uvc.7z.I modi... Show More
romic_4041961
I'm working on a consulting project that needs a Composite HID + Bulk device.  I have many years of HID experience, being the author of HIDmaker softw... Show More
NaMo_1534561
Hello,Is there a recommended power supply circuit diagram when using fx3S with self power?Please tell me about the processing of the VBUS and VBATT te... Show More
동현권
Hello.I am using the AT24C256C instead of the M24M02 on the CYUSB3KIT-003 board.In the M24M02, the eeporm works well, but I2C EEPROM Failed occurs whe... Show More
insvc_4141341
Hi,We are developing a new product and found the FX3 to be a suiting alternative for our new product range.But we are  wondering about the driver opti... Show More
bhchc_3447926
I have worked under product in which I required to uniquely identify each model of hardware for security purpose.I know FX3 chip have uinque ID/die ID... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi All,Is it possible for firmware to generate a system (hardware) reset?  If so, how?Thanks,Scott Show More
xixu_4093676
Dear Sir,    We are trying to use Fx3BootAppGcc load one app image (come from EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\basic_examples\cyfxbulksrcsink) to RAM,    ... Show More
aswac_3439426
Hi,I am new to the FX3 and need help setting up the FX3 as a slave FIFO with an external clock. I have the superspeed kit, and I am using John Hyde's ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.