Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

MaMa_4034336
USB superspeed peripherals
GPIF Timer
solved msg Solved
Hello,Question to the State Machine from the GPIF II Designer.is there a possibility to switch a state after a spezified time?. Something like, if you... Show More
user_3829896
Hello,This question has two parts: partial flag and throughput, they seem strangely interlinked.I am using the example project 'slfifosync' located in... Show More
lvha_3910906
The PMODE[2:0] pin is Z11(USB boot):failure and no response on PC.The PMODE[2:0] pin is Z1Z(I2C boot):can be identified and working properly.(Of cours... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    is it not necessary to set simple or complex GPIO in CX3? Are the GPIO's already enabled after the call of CyU3PDeviceConfigureIOMatrix?      ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello sir , Actually i am interfacing ov7670 camera module with fx3board,and for functioning ov7670 it requires external clock in mhz.s... Show More
user_1841156
Hai,     I am developing a USB 3.0 card with Cypress device(CYUSB3014)  and interface the external device with Xilinx Spartan 6(XC6SLX9-3TQG144C) devi... Show More
qilic_3885131
Hi I used the official example cyfxbulklpauto_cpp, the code makes the following changes:EP config in super speed mode:1. epType is set to CY_U3P_USB_E... Show More
user_1510591
Hi communityI'm setting up the 16-bit parallel FX3 camera data with the parameters below: 16-bit synchronous parallel data interface 16 bits per pix... Show More
pase_853586
Hello.I have one problem in my device based on FX3S IC.I got the same problemm in the FX3SMassStorage Sample with minimal changes.The problem is next:... Show More
user_60901

How do I get my FX3 device to generate a compliance pattern?

Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.