Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

NaMo_1534561
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,The frequency of input CLK (crystal oscillator) can be selected from 19.2 MHz, 26 MHz, 38.4 MHz and 52 MHz.Are there any recommended for use wit... Show More
duli_3411451
CX3 boot
solved msg Solved
Cx3 boot mode is selected by Pmode1 and Pmode2,however,It's not so convenient to set the pmode1 and pmode2to Float state,especially in mass product pr... Show More
yibac_1241801
Hi,I used to use the development suite to generate the .img file to load my CYUSB3014. I just found that the current version of the usb control center... Show More
likec_1981161
HiWe use cyprss sdk to generate FW of bulk mode uvc and would like to change into FW of isochronous mode uvc. We reference the isochronous sample code... Show More
MaMa_4034336
Hallo,my question is, is it possible to put a Header in incoming Data in GPIF II State machine or do i have to it like the UVC example in the firmware... Show More
likec_1981161
HiI add the other alternate setting(Interface 1,Alternate setting 2)  but the USB descriptor didn't detect this setting.The descriptor of the alternat... Show More
geatc_3736111
Greetings. In the bootloader I am creating I am trying to add the functionality that when a specific vendor request is being sent, I want the device t... Show More
LuCu_4098176
Hi, Is there anyone with experience (and time) that can help($) porting an FX2 design(cy7c68013) into an CYUSB301x.Drop me an email, thanks.Luis. Show More
taahc_4008171
hello everyone, i am using EZ-USB F3 raid1 and raid0 firmware for storage. i am trying to modify the buffer data (coming from host) before storing the... Show More
JoMa_292246
Hello,We have an FX3 based design which we are running on a Windows 10 platform which has both an ASMedia 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller and an ASMedi... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.