Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

sechc_2970436
USB superspeed peripherals
HiI want to use RAW 8bit data output by RAW 10bit image sensor.I want to get low 8 bit data only for it.How can i do it? Show More
MaWo_1214996
Hello,Is there any requirement for the SS multiplexer control signal on the FX3S. I am going to use the GPIO_38(J1).I have two uSDcards on VIO2 and 3 ... Show More
jach_4066871
now I have a project, FPGA can write data to FX3(P to U), and I want to add a U to P channel based on this project. I suppose the PC can send data to ... Show More
fumac_3907466
I will use two fx3 usb to communication with my devices. When I use the friendlyname to get the usb name. I only get one usb name, and I only control ... Show More
XiXI_4139851
I implemented stream_in with CyAPI.lib. After calling WaitForXfer(), BulkInEndPtEndPt->LastError is equal to ERROR_IO_PENDING(997). I don't quite unde... Show More
rolic_4206696
#define DEBUG_PRINT_FRAME_COUNT    /* Enable UART debug prints to print the frame count every end of frame */ #define USB_DEBUG_INTERFACE        /* E... Show More
KeWa_2323766
We have a FX3 application that needs 120Hz pulses with varying duty cycles. For example, from 11/12 duty and 6/12 duty as the plot shown below. We may... Show More
InAm_1491141
Hi,We are facing the same type of issue mentioned USB Speed change event behavior in some mother boards with "AUTO" XHCI mode configuration in BIOS  a... Show More
xigu_1705831
hi      CyU3PI2cPreamble_t works well if the i2c address is only 2-4 bytes width. but if the register address width is longer than 8 bytes, it is hard... Show More
user_1065201
Hi,we are using CX3 to get data from image sensor (ONSemi AR0330CM) + image signal processor (ONSemi AP1302) over USB to host PC. We would like to get... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.