Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

ScGr_289066
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi All,I've been developing a camera interface using Madhu Sudhan's RAW data driver firmware (FX3 / CX3 Firmware for Streaming RAW Image Data using Cypress Driver... Show More
PrRe_3492461
Hello Everyone,I want to customize the FX3 Bootloader such that it downloads Firmware image from the SPI interface into I2C EEPROM and than Boot Fx3 f... Show More
KyCh_4059816
Hello, I am testing 16bit YUV2 output camera with fx3.Now I have a problem with image sensor or fx3 or something else(I don't know what is the problem... Show More
IzMa_4105896
Hello,I need to implement two functions on one USB device:USB-UART bridge (i.e. FX3 SDK cyfxusbuart example) synchronous slave FIFO protocol over GPIF... Show More
fumac_3907466
how to control 2 fx3 usb to work in different thread? When I use two thread to read/write data using fx3 usb, it will crash random while call function... Show More
Peya_4162826
uint8_t buffer[512]={0};CyU3PDebugPrint(4,"%02x",systemtempbuffer[0]);the print result is s't'range. Show More
KyleLin
Customer declares a local array of 512 bytes in function, and it results in stack overflow.What is the local variable size limitation for FX3 SDK?Rega... Show More
OfOr_1738446
Hello all,I got the ECP5 VIP EVK that includes Cypress CYUSB3014 FX3 USB3.The default firmware for the CYUSB3014 is pre-loaded and it works with the d... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,I am writing p port data to s port by creating manual channel between them and debugging with segger.dmaCfg.notification = CY_U3P_DMA_CB_PROD_EV... Show More
MaXi_1246331
What is the FX3 initial state of GPIO if FX3 has not been programmed? tristated?What is the FX3 initial state of GPIO if FX3 has been programmed and n... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.