Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

gean_3054931
USB superspeed peripherals
fx3 .elf file
solved msg Solved
Hello,i wanted to send .elf file of fx3(boot file) from usb to fx3 by creating manual in channel and send the same file to zynq through spi communicat... Show More
Anonymous
Translated: How can I perform a thread method to automatically transfer data as long as there is data in Bulk in endpoint using CyAPI.h? Show More
jowac_1171871
I have been using Cypress EZ USB Suite with CYUSB3014 and a J-link debugger for years without any major problems.But recently I upgraded the tool to F... Show More
InAm_1491141
Hi,We have been working on a CX3 based camera with USB Type-B connector. This will be connected to the host through a USB Type-B to Type-A cable. When... Show More
xixu_4093676
Hi Cypress engineer,  I'm going to develope uvc camera based on AN75779 using new sensor, because some reason, We need to use usb2.0 port .  I Check ... Show More
hida_4040201
Hello,I am evaluating FX3 for a new device we are developing. Our device is battery powered so low power mode is crucial.I want a simple wake-up on GP... Show More
majoc_2100616
It's based on the SuperSpeed explorer kit. Anyone have the energy to give it a once over? It's open source, free for anyone to use.https://github.com/magnusjjj/basefx3kicad/blob/master/fx3kicad/firstschematic.pdf Show More
jingc_3301211
Hi Guys,I have created a uvc project for cx3 using normal usb3.0 connector, It works fine.Then I changed to type c connector, the reference schematic ... Show More
bhchc_3447926
There are some persons over cypress forum which close the thread. I don't know why the moderator allows them.I would like to reinvoke this post,FX3 Interrupt Endpoint + Custom Linux Driver weird behaviors... Show More
VlKh_2251656
Good Day.Please, tell meWe are now using a video camera developed on the basis of a Denebola reference board (CX3 and OV5640).But our quartz oscillato... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.